Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE)
Located in the heart of BSD City, Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) is the home of a wide range of national and international scale of events. Covering a total land area of approximately 220,000 sqm, the venue is designed to be one of the most spacious exhibition and convention center in Indonesia.
PEST ACADEMY 2019 will be hosted at the prestigious Nusantara Hall, which is centrally located in the entire compound.
Jl. BSD Grand Boulevard No.1, BSD City, Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten 15339
HOW TO GET TO ICE?
By Toll Road
Connection Toll Road:
1. Toll JORR Pd Indah – Bintaro – Serpong
2. Toll Grogol – Tangerang – Alam Sutera – Serpong
3. Direct connection Toll Road Airport – JORR Cengkareng – Pluit
4. Direct Connection Toll Road JORR Simatupang – Kp. Rambutan – Jagorawi / Cikampek
Public Bus and Angkot
- Mayasari Bakti AC 74 – Kampung Rambutan to Poris
- Mayasari Bakti AC 117 – Kampung Rambutan to BSD
- Agramas – Cikokol to Kampung Rambutan
- Angkot Hijau Strip Merah – Cikokol to BSD
- Angkot Hijau Strip Putih – Kalideres to Muncul
- Angkot Putih Strip Hijau – Cikokol to Pasar Serpong
Train Commuter Line
ICE is located only 10 minutes away from train station commuter line – connected to Tanah Abang & Sudirman Station to Airport train line.
Trans Jakarta Bus
Trans Jakarta Bus (Busway) is operated daily from Grogol Shelter to Gian BSD Shelter.
Tarif: IDR 3,500 / oneway
Trans Shuttle Bus BSD
Trans BSD Shuttle Bus is operated daily, every 1 hour to Mangga Dua, Pasar Baru, and Ratu Plaza.
Tarif: IDR 16.000 / oneway